Friday, January 9, 2009

Certification Class updates

It's time to go over upcoming classes. Today I am sending out applications for Sally Lynn's East Coast classes, early next week I'll be sending out the applications for Florida, New Orleans, and my Rochester, Toronto, and other East Coast Classes. For any of the Northeast classes, you are all on the same mailing list, so please be patient and just wait for the second info letter and application if you do not see your preferred location listed.

Anaheim Certification, CHA, Jan 23 or 24th. Taught by Marianne. I still have a few spaces, open to general public!. Call now to register, speak to Kris 866-662-6742.

Feb 20th New Orleans, LA (This is the weekend of Mardi Gras so you can come and party!)
Feb 23rd Pensacola, FL graciously hosted by Flourishes. Both classes taught by Marianne. This will be a whole weekend of classes and a big event so come to either the New Orleans class or the Pensacola class and participate in the fun with Flourishes. (Flourishes event info available from Flourishes). Registration opens Late Next Week

Feb 22nd, Long Branch, NJ taught by Sally Lynn
March 1st, Topsfield MA, Hosted by Absolutely Everything, taught by Sally Lynn.
March 15th, Camp Hill, PA taught by Sally Lynn. These classes are each in conjunction with larger weekends of crafting, so contact Sally Lynn for more details. E-mail with appliaction is going out today, Call now to register.

March 19th New London CT (formerly Westport, CT) Taught by Marianne, co-taught by Sally Lynn, project-based class in the evening to follow.
March 23 Rochester, NY Taught by Marianne
March 24 Toronto, Ont. Taught by Marianne, Co-taught by Sherrie Siemens. Open to any store, teacher, or design team member Registration opens Late next week
March 25th Toronto, Ont. Taught by Sherrie, assisted by Marianne. Open only to Open Page Wholesale accounts. Contact Open Page to register.
Sherrie will also be available to teach workshops or make-n-takes on this trip in the Toronto area, so if your store is interested, please contact her for arranging your store's event.

Upcoming in April, May, June:
April - Salt Lake City, UT date TBA Taught by Marianne. join the mailing list!
April 19th Kingsport TN Taught by Sally Lynn join the mailing list!
April 26th Chino, CA Taught by Sally Lynn join the mailing list!
May - Possible Louisville, KY, taught by Marianne join the mailing list!
June 28th Durham, NC Taught by Sally Lynn join the mailing list!

Even if you don't see a city near you, please use our sign in form on my sidebar to get added to the mailing list and tell me where you are interested in attending.

On another note...Those of you who are lovin' your Copics for coloring in Amuse stamps, go check out the new A Muse chat room. Lots of great stuff over there...I think I'll head over there right now myself. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Susan Lankford said...

Marianne....I don't see a phone number to call about Anaheim. Susan Lankford....save a space for me for the 23rd! and I'll call when I see a number!

Unknown said...

Marianne, I am on your mailing list and live in Michigan. I see you may teach the certification class in Kentucky! Please let me know about Kentucky or Tennesee-they are the closest to me.

Theresa Momber said...

I would so love to go to one of your classes. I am in northern California, so will be watching closely for anything north of San Francisco or in Oregon. Your blog is amazingly helpful. I just got Copics for Christmas and am having a great time with them. Thank you for all your helpful tutorials!

Alfredo Gallardo said...

@Susan: There is a phone number to register for the 23rd. (Red Text)

Call now to register, speak to Kris 866-662-6742

Since it's open to the general public, an application is not really needed (I think)...

stampqueen said...

Hallo,
I am interested in your class in Pensacola in febr. Do I need copics of my own for the class? I had kinda wanted to try them in a class before I bought some....
How do I sign up - didn't see anything more yet?