Thursday, April 1, 2010

Scrapbooking Industry Australia

As details are gathered together I just wanted to keep you updated. Lori and I will demoing at the Scrapbooking Industry Australia (SIA) trade show in Sydney, Australia on May 5th. You can read our bio's on the show's blog site, here. Lori and I may also be a guest speakers leading discussions, so stay tuned for more details.

The show runs May 4th & 5th, and we will be in the X-Press Graph-X / Copic booth on the 5th.

The certification classes in Sydney and Melbourne are filling fast, so if you want to attend you need to contact us right away.

We look forward to visiting the land down under!!

Image: Drawn with a 0.3 mm onto Copic Paper, colored with YG11, G85, W1, E33, C3, Y13, BG32, R30, RV04, BG10

4 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

As soon as I heard about the Certification in Sydney I had my name down. I'm just a blogger and DT member so probably way down on the list!! But I've got everything crossed.....hope we hear soon!
You'll love it down here and want to come back again I promise!!!!!

Sammi said...

hahaha ... cute Roo!! Love it!!
Looking forward to hopefully meeting you in Sydney! YAY!
xxx

Laurie K. said...

I used the pebble technique you demonstrated (last year?) on your blog here on an ACEO I did. I showed it as part of my art college entrance portfolio and got complements on it! Thanks!

Unknown said...

superb post.....sharing information related to scrapbooking Australia