Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My New Book!

Copic Coloring Guide, Level 2: Nature
After months of work, and then months of waiting, it is finally here! Colleen Schaan and I have just released our second book in the Copic Coloring Guide series. You can pick up your very own copy direct from Annie's Attic, or from your local retailer.

The Copic Coloring Guide, Level 2 teaches you how to color things in nature, from rocks and plants, to water and sky. Best of all, each image we step out in a tutorial is included on a CD that comes with the book, so you can print the image and practice along. Colleen and I worked hard to make sure directions are clear and simple. I carefully drew each tutorial image to teach the coloring concepts as concisely as possible. This book is a perfect companion for the bestselling first book, and will look great in your growing Copic library.

I will have more fun details about the book in a few weeks, and each of the contributing designers will be sharing some neat things from the book. Meanwhile, go ahead a pick up a copy or ask your local store when they will be getting it in stock. Enjoy coloring!

8 comments:

Cassie said...

Congratulations, Marianne! That is very exciting :D

Bea said...

Congratulations! I'm sure it has valuable information...

Tammie Edgerton said...

The book looks awesome...congratulations, Marianne!

Carly said...

OMG! I"m so excited! LOVED the first book so I really want to get my hands on this one!!

xoxoox Carly

Margaret said...

Just got my copy yesterday. I'm so excited to start going through it. Love that you included that CD of images with it.

BTW - when will there be an Intermediate class in Texas???? I don't care where because I'll travel to go to it. Thanks.

Cindi said...

I just got this and I have to tell you it is so amazing! I am copic challenged as far as getting the right color combinations and loved that you described how to choose colors outside the same family. This book and the first one were so great..keep them coming!

Kimberly S. said...

Wow!! I am SO excited to check out this book!! Congratulations!!!

Susan said...

After seeing all the designer's beautiful work...I definitely NEED this book!! Congrats on the book!!