Monday, May 6, 2013

Salt Lake City Certification

At the end of this month I will be teaching a Standard and Intermediate Certification class in Salt Lake City, UT. I don't teach many certifications anymore, so if you would like to come to one of my classes, please register now! The Intermediate class is almost full, but there are still some spaces in my Standard certification class.

While these classes are geared to papercrafters, I welcome anyone who would like to learn more about Copic markers! If I know that you are interested in comics, manga, or fine art applications, I am happy to spend a few minutes with you, going over specific information for your end use.

The Intermediate class is great for people who want to think more like an artist, but have not taken many/any art classes. We discuss highlights, shadows, coloring things to make them appear to be in the distance, and techniques for coloring faces...all using Copic markers. Don't wait until the classes fill! Register now!

Standard Certification: Register Here
May 31, Salt Lake City, UT taught by Marianne Walker 

Intermediate Certification Register Here
June 1, Salt Lake City, UT taught by Marianne Walker Almost Full!!

For details on these classes and other certification classes around the country, please visit our website.
Also, if you have one of my books, you are welcome to bring those to a class and I will be happy to autograph them! (look on the right sidebar of this blog for a list of books I have authored or co-authored).

I can't wait to see you in Salt Lake City!!

No comments: