Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Free Poinsettia Line Art download

I can't believe it's December already! This year has really flown by. Anyways, this week I am working on a fun tutorial and I figured that I would share the line-art with you ahead of time, so you can experiment on your own, before you see how I color it.

This is my early Christmas gift to you. You are welcome to click and download and share this line art coloring page. I encourage you to color it, then display your finished creation around your house.

May you find some peaceful time during this hectic season to just sit down and color. Have a great week!

9 comments:

Rhea Weigand said...

Thank you MaryAnn this is great! Hug and may you have the Warmest of Holidays!

Unknown said...

Thank you. Happy Holidays to you and yours...

Margaret said...

Beautiful. Thank you. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

cardscookiecarrotcake said...

Thanks MaryAnn for this beautiful gift. Can't wait to see how you will be coloring it. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

MOI said...

Thanks can't way to get busy. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Robin said...

Very beautiful. Thanks for your generosity. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Nana Donna said...

Thank you for offering this.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs
Darcy

Shari said...

Oh thank you!! I absolutely love it! ♥♥♥